You may need a licence from your local council if your production is being performed to an audience of over 500 people, you intend to sell alcohol, or you might exceed the time limits set by local bylaws. Again, your production could be closed down if you don’t get the proper licence – and display it! If in doubt contact your local council or visit the Entertainment Licensing page on the gov.uk website.

Different local government by-laws may apply in other countries. Please check before giving any performances.

+44 (0)161 881 0868


keep up to date


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format
WGGB Award