DRAMA CODE OF CONDUCT
All students should follow this Code of Conduct to ensure that drama lessons are focussed, productive, effective and non-threatening.
Before the Lesson
- Students should not enter the drama room without permission. All students are to be actively supervised.
- Always walk into the drama room and never run or push anyone.
- Enter the drama space quietly.
During the Lesson
- Always put your bag, coat, and other belongings in the area where your teacher tells you to put them.
- Always listen carefully and concentrate, otherwise you won’t know what you’re doing.
- If you don’t understand instructions, ask your teacher.
- Be mindful of the safety of other students during the drama lesson - never push, punch, hit or strike out at another student, even in fun.
- Work with other students respectfully. Never make fun of other people’s work or opinions.
- Respond appropriately to questions.
- Sit quietly when watching other people’s work.
- Be considerate when evaluating drama performed by others, and honest when evaluating your own.
- Always work to the best of your ability.
- Never eat or drink during lessons.
After the Lesson
- Always leave the drama room clean and tidy, and ready for the next class to use it.
- Always collect all of your bags and belongings from the safe area.
- Always leave the drama room in a quiet and orderly manner.